A-Jacks concrete hard armor units interlock into a matrix to dissipate energy and resist the erosive forces of water. Extensively modeled and with a long history of use, A-Jacks are suited for the most stringent design scenarios.
- Energy dissipation and scour protection at dam spillways or other outfalls
- Shoreline protection against wave action
- Toe stabilization
- Scour hole mitigation in rivers, lakes, and streams
- Protection of scour critical bridge substructure
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Two-component design allows economical transport and easy on-site assembly
- May be hand-placed or set in bundles using heavy equipment
- Meet FHWA HEC-23 design guidelines for scour countermeasures
There are no reviews yet.