Applied Polymer Systems
As regulations evolve, Polyacrylamides (PAM) for flocculation have become an important tool for sites where traditional physical best management practices fall short. Applied Polymer Systems (APS) is a national leader in testing and manufacture of these materials.
- Removing total suspended solids (TSS) and reducing net turbidity unit (NTU) values in areas with high loads, fine particle sizes, and/or sensitive receiving waters.
- Treatment of unique and difficult to treat pollutants of concern (POC), such as nutrients and dissolved metals.
- Wide variety of applications, including demucking, dewatering, dust control, erosion control, pond and lake management, and water treatment.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- All products are specifically tailored for a site’s unique soil type and water chemistry based on no-cost laboratory analysis.
- Safe for aquatic organisms.
- Solutions come in a variety of forms for ease of application, including APS 600 Series Silt Stop emulsions, APS 700 Series Floc Logs, and APS 700 Series Silt Stop powders.