AquaBlok® is a patented, composite- aggregate technology resembling small stones and typically comprised of a dense aggregate core, clay or clay-sized materials, and polymers. PONDSEAL addresses leaks by reliably delivering a proven natural sealant to a breach without the need for removal of the water column.
- When the area to be sealed is small and targeted, PONDSEAL can simply be installed by hand
- For larger areas, the material can be handled much like stone aggregate
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- If the source of the leak is known, PONDSEAL can simply be blanketed over the target area by applying a one to two-inch layer of dry product through the water column
- Unlike with the other bentonite-based alternatives (powders, chips, pellets), PONDSEAL offers both reliable delivery to a target site and the density to “self-compact” (adding structural integrity)
- It’s erosion-resistant and can be further fortified using a surface dressing of stone or gravel (especially in areas of high velocity – e.g. direct exposure to sustained currents, prop wash, etc.)
The D2 Breakdown…
PONDSEAL utilizes a dense aggregate (limestone) core to deliver bentonite clay through a water column to any area where a leak is suspected.
~ Michael Bledsoe, CENTRAL INDIANA SALES MANAGER
[Geotextiles – Eagle Creek Project]