AquaBlok is a composite bentonite-coated aggregate. When hydrated, it self-compacts and provides a low-permeability seal in an easy-to-handle and apply package.
- Dam embankment repair where wildlife has damaged infrastructure
- Cutoff walls and trench dams
- Repair of existing liners
- Structural backfill of leaking infrastructure
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Provides a low-permeability (high hydraulic conductivity) seal without mechanical compaction
- May be placed in standing water
- Simple, targeted, and uniform placement of high-value sodium bentonite
- Self-healing characteristics of sodium bentonite provide improved durability, structural integrity, and resistance to erosive flows compared to conventional bentonite-based approaches or geomembranes.
There are no reviews yet.