Corrugated metal pipe, or CMP, is well suited to both detention and infiltration applications. CMP detention is highly customized with the industry’s widest available selection of coatings for a durable, long-lived solution, and each system is and sized and shaped to meet site-specific needs.
- Post-construction stormwater quantity control tanks in civil site applications
- Linear detention/infiltration
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Various coatings provide 75+ year design life
- Full-sized fittings and access risers allow for direct inspection and maintenance
- Diameters 12″-144″
- Pipe can be fully or partially perforated for infiltration or groundwater recharge
- May be designed for higher loadings than other options
- Very cost-effective in larger diameters
There are no reviews yet.