Contech Engineered Solutions
Contech Engineered Solutions is a leader in manufactured treatment devices. Available solutions include filtration devices as well as hydrodynamic separators (HDS) to treat a variety of pollutants of concern, regulatory needs, and site constraints.
- HDS Units: Cascade, CDS, and Vortechs: This unit type induces a swirling motion to elongate the flow path and remove total suspended solids (TSS) in a tight footprint
- Cascade: The highest flow rates for the most cost-effective TSS removal, includes baffles for floatables and fats, oils, and grease (FOG) removal
- CDS: In addition to TSS and FOG, this unit incorporates a self-cleaning screen to remove neutrally buoyants (things that neither sink nor float) making it the best choice for trash-prone areas or TMDLs
- Vortechs: This vault system increases in footprint, not depth, to treat higher flows, making it an ideal choice in areas of shallow groundwater or bedrock
- Filtration and Biofiltration Devices: This treatment type targets smaller gradations of TSS as well as nutrients (nitrogen and phosphorous) and metals
- StormFilter: Rechargeable, media-filled cartridges with self-cleaning capabilities allow for longer maintenance intervals and targeted pollutant removal
- Jellyfish Filter: These membrane filters allow for easy cleaning by a wide variety of maintenance providers
- Filterra: Functioning like bioretention, this technology utilizes high performance engineered media with tight quality control to greatly reduce footprint and maintenance
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Industry leading portfolio of technologies
- Design support and regulatory guidance available
- Expertise and availability throughout the US and beyond
There are no reviews yet.