Dandy has long been one of the most well-known names in inlet protection. These products provide a cost-effective solution to control silt, sediment, and debris. All Dandy products come in a variety of sizes to accommodate site-specific castings.
- Dandy Bags fit over the top of rectangular and round inlet grates to keep pollutants from entering the castings.
- Dandy Curb Bags are a combination of top grate protection and a filter for curb inlet protection.
- Dandy Curb is made especially for curb inlets and median inlets without Due to the absence of the grate, they are weighted by an aggregate pouch.
- Dandy Sack is a strong, open-top bag specially designed to hang underneath a storm grate to filter stormwater, capturing and storing pollutants for longer maintenance cycles.
- Dandy Curb Sack provides the benefits of the Dandy Sack with the inclusion of a filter for curb inlet protection.
- Dandy Pop is designed to fully enclose a field grate in seconds. The vertical design and bright orange color is easily visible in the field.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Highly effective at blocking sediment and debris
- Wide variety of shapes and sizes are available
- DandySack_Standard Drawing
- DandyCurbSack_Standard Drawing
- DandyPop_Standard Drawing
There are no reviews yet.