Sediment control in pumped water applications doesn’t need to be difficult. Where traditional non-woven dewatering bags fail, high-strength, high-flow SoilTain bags are the answer. Commonly utilized in environmental and coastal applications, this solution is also cost-effective for everyday site use.
- Sediment control for pumped dewatering
- Consolidation of sludge and other environmental remediation
- Revetment and basal reinforcement at dams and levees (when filled with solids)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Manufactured in standard and project-specific sizes, including applications with multiple pumps.
- High tensile strength seams manufactured specifically for D2 prevent the blowouts that are the most common source of dewatering bag failure.
- May be utilized with the Interface H20 FlocHog and FlocLogs for even higher performance in sensitive receiving waters.