Offering both temporary and permanent options, FlexStorm is a trusted name in inlet protection. Options are available to fit a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and pollutants of concern, including petroleum hydrocarbons and total suspended solids (TSS).
- Catch-it Lite Inlet filters are adjustable, reusable temporary filters which include overflow bypass. The steel framing and filter bag are load-tested to 500 lbs.
- Pure Inlet Filters are catch basin inserts intended for permanent use. They’re equipped with bypass features and configured to meet site-specific dimensions and specifications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Overflow bypass prevents flooding in high-flow events
- Catch-it Lite models are easier to install and maintain than fabric-only options.
- Pure models with FX filter bags are rated for >80% total suspended solid (TSS) removal at OK-110 particle size. Pure models with PC/PC+ filter bags are rated at 97% total petroleum hydrocarbon (TPH) removal.
- Pure models are often lower lead time than other permanent options.
There are no reviews yet.