FocalPoint High Performance Modular Biofiltration System is a scalable system which combines the efficiency of high flow rate engineered soils with the durability and modularity of a highly pervious expandable underdrain/storage/infiltration system. FocalPoint is a complete, integrated system with a demanding specification that insures functionality and maintainability. Performance is guaranteed through rigorous quality assurance standards and post-construction in-situ verification.
The FocalPoint’s modular underdrain, unlike a traditional perforated pipe, not only supports the flow rate of the media, but can be expanded beyond the media bed to provide unlimited underground detention, infiltration, and/or storage. The 95% open area of the modular underdrain ensures the most efficient detention footprint possible. This, coupled with the treatment abilities of the engineered soil of 100 in/hr, allows more land to be developed versus other traditional surface and manufactured solutions, increasing long-term revenue and property value, while still providing desirable green space.
- Post-construction water quality control
- Water quantity control (detention/infiltration)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Provides water quality and quantity control in a single, space and cost-efficient system (requires up to 30x less space than surface detention ponds)
- Treats a wide variety of pollutants of concern, including TSS, nutrients (nitrogen and phosphorous), and bacteria
- May be used in combination with traditional LID BMPs
- Site-specific designs
There are no reviews yet.