GEOBLOCK and GEOBLOCK 5150 Vegetated Pavers
Create drivable grassed pavements for occasional traffic loading and protect the grass from loading stresses with GEOBLOCK high-strength turf pavers. Because of their rigid design and exceptional load-spreading capability, GEOBLOCK porous pavements support heavy traffic loads (up to H/HS25) with minimal base. With topsoil infill and an engineered base, the system offers high stormwater infiltration rates and is an excellent growing medium – allowing grass to grow faster and stay healthier.
- Parking areas
- Fire lanes/utility lanes
- Medians and shoulders
- Cart paths
- Trails and walkways
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Rigid construction supports loads and protects root zones from compaction, even with more frequent trafficking
- Recommended 30% topsoil/70% aggregate infill mix allows for better long-term plant health and less watering requirements than pavers that require sand infill
- May be used with sod for an instant vegetated surface
- Resistant to torsional stresses through shared walls and interlocking connection tabs
- Multiple models/depths (GEOBLOCK and GEOBLOCK 5150) to provide the most cost-effective option for your subgrade and site-specific conditions
There are no reviews yet.