GEOPAVE permeable gravel pavers control stormwater infiltration, manage runoff and create storage for everyday traffic. With highly permeable open-graded aggregate infill, GEOPAVE pavers promote a high rate of percolation, limit runoff and perform as a natural on-site retention system. Herringbone cells and integrated mesh bottoms keep aggregate in place even under heavy traffic use. GEOPAVE porous pavements are the economical alternative to porous asphalt and pervious concrete.
- Attractive, durable aggregate parking areas
- Utility access lanes
- Trails & trail-hardening
- Pedestrian walkways
- Golf cart path shoulders & aprons
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Only paver developed exclusively for aggregate
- Aesthetically pleasing surface pattern
- Rigid, shared walls and strong connections allow for maximum torsional resistance and lower base requirements
- SNAP delineators allow for the marking of parking spaces and other delineation
- Compatible with ADA requirements
There are no reviews yet.