North American Green TMax HPTRM
A true high-performance Turf Reinforcement Mat (HPTRM), TMax is made of 100% UV-stabilized polypropylene yarn woven into a three-dimensional turf reinforcement matting. The uniform configuration of resilient, pyramidal projections provide an optimum mix of open area, allowing seeds to vegetate while still providing industry-leading levels of long-term vegetation reinforcement.
- Stream bank stabilization
- Pond stabilization at the permanent pool elevation, where natural products quickly degrade
- Areas where debris and other forces require exceptional durability
- Veneer stabilization on sensitive slopes (when coupled with percussion driven anchors)
- Fascia and reinforcement of steepened slopes
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Can be vegetated from below
- Protects against shear stresses up to 15 psf when vegetated for severe hydraulic conditions
- Tensile strength of 3800 x 5000 lbs/ft provides exceptional debris resistance and reinforcement capabilities
There are no reviews yet.