The PaveDrain System is based around a Permeable Articulating Concrete Block (P-ACB). Unlike other solid surface pavers, the PaveDrain blocks do not require the joint backfill and ribbon curb, eliminating the primary headaches that are historically encountered with permeable systems.
- Parking lots
- City streets, intersections & county highways (new and retrofit)
- Sidewalks, trails & alleyways
- Emergency access roads
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Infiltration rates of greater than 750 in/hr
- No joint infill means longer periods between maintenance, and no sand or stone to remove or replace
- May be remotely monitored with the P4 INFIL-Tracker system to calculate the exact volume of water being removed for TMDL and other stormwater compliance reporting
- Can be heated to remove the need for de-icing chemicals
- Multiple installation methods to fit every job; the blocks may be hand-placed or machine-laid in all types of weather for fast, economical installations
- Up to 5 LEED Credits: Sustainable Sites; Credit 6.1, 6.2, 5.1, 5.7 & Materials & Resources: Credit 5.1
There are no reviews yet.