HP Storm Dual Wall from ADS is a high-performance polypropylene pipe that is the perfect choice for gravity-flow storm drainage applications and when premium joint performance and/or greater pipe stiffness is required. It couples advanced polypropylene resin technology with a proven, dual wall profile design for superior performance and durability. The smooth interior wall offers additional strength as well as superior flow.
- Slip lining
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Greater stiffness provides advanced joint capabilities, increases service life, and minimizes creep over HDPE
- Available in diameters from 12″ to 60″
- Manning’s n of 0.012
- Inert in pH ranges from 1.5 to 14
- Approved by many DOTs (including INDOT), ACOE, AREMA, FAA and municipalities in Indiana and beyond
- Wide variety of fittings available
- May be used with Inserta Tees for tap connections
There are no reviews yet.