Tensar TriAx Geogrid
Tensar TriAx geogrid has helped contractors and pavement engineers around the world stabilize soft soils and optimize pavement designs to meet schedule constraints and get longer service life for their budget. Its multi-directional properties leverage triangular geometry, one of construction’s most stable shapes, to provide grater stability and stiffness. Its ability to efficiently confine aggregate reduces installation costs while improving overall performance.
- Increasing lifespan of asphalt and gravel roadways and parking lots
- Subgrade improvement for asphalt and gravel roadways and parking lots for faster construction
- Foundation improvement for bridges, drainage structures, buildings, and crane pads
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Triangular pattern improves how the product absorbs forces
- Diagonal ribs increase in-plane stiffness
- High aspect ratio provides better interlock with the surrounding aggregate
- Different apertures are available to perform better with given aggregate sizes – reach out to D2 for guidance with your gradation.
- Proven technology with over 500M Sq Yds installed globally
- Out-performs biaxial geogrids