Verdyol Biotic Earth
On-site soils can lack the essential organic materials, nutrients, microbial population, and pore space necessary to establish, grow, and sustain effective mature vegetation. Verdyol Biotic Earth is a natural, long-term solution to add the first layer of organic material, soil builders, and growth stimulants to mimic Mother Nature and help poor soils to come alive and vegetation to thrive.
- Improves poor soil structure
- Helps establishment of sensitive native species
- Routinely used with vegetated walls
- Reduces the cost of hauling topsoil to the site
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Nutrient-producing bacteria and Mycorrhizae to stimulate root-growth
- Produces a soil ecosystem that renews itself, producing results indefinitely
- High peat moss content also helps with water-efficiency
CaseStudy_Verdyol West Lafayette
There are no reviews yet.